Skip to main content

What a surprise! The two veteran actors announced their divorce


Actors Fu Dalong and Rao Minli announced

Has broken up peacefully and ended the relationship.

In the statement released by the two parties, the two said that this is the result of good communication, and the two will no longer respond and explain any discordant voices that may appear.

Fu Dalong is a well-recognized and powerful actor in the circle. He once won the Huabiao Award for Best Actor and the Golden Rooster Award for Best Actor for his movie "Tiangu".

Rao Minli starred in the TV series "Zhenguan Long Song" as the female No. 2 Begonia as early as her college days, and has since made outstanding performances in works such as "Blood Mist" and "New Jade Guanyin".

In 2010, Fu Dalong and Rao Minli got married. When interviewed later, Fu Dalong once revealed that the wedding between the two was very simple. "We talked for more than two years and got the certificate when we felt it was suitable. The parents of both parties had a meal together in Beijing and did not invite relatives."

In recent years, Rao Minli has gradually faded out of the entertainment industry, and the two live a very low-key life, and have not disclosed too many details of their relationship.

Source: Morning News · Thoughtful APP 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The market value has evaporated by 250 billion, Haidilao boss tortures human nature, where does the capital go?

Financial crocodile Soros famously said: "The history of the world economy is a series based on illusions and lies. To gain wealth, the way is to recognize the illusion, invest in it, and then quit the game before the illusion is recognized by the public." In just four months, the market value has dropped from more than 450 billion Hong Kong dollars in February this year to less than 200 billion Hong Kong dollars today. The performance of Haidilao (06862.HK) has made investors deeply appreciate Soros’ words. It also puts the underlying logic to the test. Source: wind However, the founder Zhang Yong was quite calm about the fact that the company's stock price plummeted.  This can be seen in the recent Haidilao performance exchange meeting, Zhang Yong's courageous and domineering response. 01. Haidilao is not delicious? On June 25th, the topic of #张勇’sreplying Haidilao’s bad food# directly rushed to the top of Weibo’s hot search. The reason is this.  Some consumers on t...

"Shraddha Walkar Case Forced Break Up": Actor Tunisha Sharma's Boyfriend

  Sheezan Khan has also reportedly said that Tunisha Sharma had attempted suicide earlier as well, after they broke up. Mumbai:  Sheezan Khan, main accused in TV actor Tunisha Sharma's alleged suicide, was "so disturbed by the atmosphere in the country that emerged after the gruesome murder of Shraddha Walkar" that he decided to end their relationship, he told the police, according to news agency ANI. During his first day in police custody, Sheezan Khan told Maharashtra police that he ended his relationship with Tunisha Sharma after seeing repercussions from the Shraddha Walkar case, and told her that belonging to a different community stands in their way, as did their age gap, ANI reported. Sheezan is 28, and Tunisha was 20. No suicide note was recovered at the spot by the police. Shraddha Walkar was murdered by her live-in boyfriend Aaftab Poonawala at their Delhi apartment, her body chopped into pieces and thrown at several places to hide evidence. The case triggered a...

Divisive social media star Andrew Tate detained in Romania

  BUCHAREST, Romania (AP) — Andrew Tate, a divisive social media personality and former professional kickboxer, was detained in Romania late Thursday on charges of human trafficking and rape, according to local media reports. Tate, a British-U.S. citizen who previously was banned from various social media platforms for expressing misogynistic views and hate speech, was reportedly detained along with his brother Tristan in the Ilfov area north of Romania’s capital, Bucharest. Romania’s anti-organized crime agency said in a statement late that four suspects, including two British citizens and two Romanians, were arrested on charges of being part of an organized crime group, human trafficking and rape. The agency, DIICOT, said the British citizens recruited women who were subjected to “acts of physical violence and mental coercion,” sexually exploited by group members and forced to perform pornographic acts intended to reap “important financial benefits.” Source  Visit These...